QPR Suicide Prevention Training
Amy Hamm, Training Coordinator and Trauma Informed Care Consultant
Clear, Concise, Efficient.
Just like CPR, QPR is an emergency response to someone in crisis and can save lives. QPR is the most widely taught Gatekeeper training in the world.
FREE QPR, Suicide Prevention Training
Q.P.R. stands for Question, Persuade, and Refer — the three simple steps anyone can learn to help save a life from suicide.
Just as people trained in C.P.R. and the Heimlich Maneuver help save thousands of lives each year, people trained in Q.P.R. learn how to recognize the warning signs of a suicide crisis to question, persuade, and refer someone to help.
Each year thousands of Americans, like you, are saying “Yes” to saving the life of a friend, colleague, sibling, or neighbor.
Sign up today!
- Increase your confidence when talking to someone in crisis.
- Become familiar with national and local resources.
- Recognize suicide warning signs.
- Decrease stigma in your community.
- Instill hope in others.
- Receive a certificate as a QPR Gatekeeper.